- Passive House Certification
- LEED for Homes Certification
- EPA Energy Star Homes V3 Certification
- EPA Indoor AirPLUS Certification
- DOE Zero Energy Ready Home Certification
Casa Aguila will arguably be the most advanced home ever built in San Diego County, looking to achieve many firsts for our region. It will be San Diego's first Certified Passive House, seek the County's first onsite wastewater treatment permit, seek the County's first permit to utilize all collected rainwater for all indoor water use, and strive for eventual grid-disconnection through utilization of battery power, Solar PV, and a 45-foot wind turbine (the blades alone are 17 feet tall!).
The project is located in Ramona, CA and is named for the Golden Eagles which frequently fly over the property.